The main aim of the project is the development, testing and implementation of innovative practices and initiatives allowing migrant & refugee women to effectively integrate into the European societies.
1. To create a comprehensive European Competence framework bridging the needs of third country migrant women, third sector/NGOs and business sector in the area of volunteering and social integration of migrant women.
2. To increase female migrants’ capacity for impactful and sustainable socio-cultural participation in host countries: a) To stimulate their strategic investment in effectual and goal-oriented social activities; b) To facilitate their agency in overcoming internal gender barriers; c) To create a structured path for their transition from informal social activities to sustainable social projects.
3. To diversify and increase flexibility of voluntary and business sectors where third country migrant women seek to participate, exercise their social skills or seek employment.
4. To improve the visibility, social perceptions and societal value of migrant women in European societies.
5. To create a multi-agency cooperation among business sector, civil society and migrant women in Europe.